UNIT 8 LONLAS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SKEWEN, NEATH PORT TALBOT, SA10 6SN
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial / distribution location
- Less than 2 miles from J44 of the M4 Motorway
- LED lighting
- New electric roller shutter door
- Maximum eaves height 6.5 metres
- New Lease available
REFURBISHED INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO M4
Well located light industrial / warehouse / trade unit
The estate is accessed from the A4230 which leads to J44 of the M4 motorway, approximately one mile to the west. Access to the A465 trunk road is available two miles from the Estate at Neath, offering access to many South Wales Valley Towns.
Unit 8 Lonlas Industrial Estate comprises a mid-terrace light industrial / warehouse. The steel portal framed unit is served by a single full height roller shutter door and a separate pedestrian / door entrance. The unit has been refurbished by the Landlord to include new LED lighting. Gross Internal Area 6,373 sq ft (592.07 sq m) Steel Portal Frame - Minimum eaves height 4.26 metres, maximum 6.5 metres 1 No. level loading door - width 5.3 metres, height 4.5 metres
Tenure and terms
Unit 8 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£43,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition
Rateable Value £16,000 (2023 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2023/24) Rates payable £8,560 Contact Neath Port Talbot County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each unit on the Estate contributes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas - an estate service charge is applicable - variable annual budget - current annual contribution for Unit 8 = £1,180, year ending June 2024 (Excl.) The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant = £986 (Excl.)
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or Joint Agents Cooke & Arkwright.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.