Unit 8 Maritime Industrial Estate, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
TO LETEnquire Now
- Excellent road links - Close proximity to Pontypridd Town Centre and A470
- Established trade, distribution and industrial location
- Occupiers in close vicinity include Post Office, Charter Hire, and Plumb Centre
- Self-contained site (One Way System)
- Unit 8 comprises a corner Unit
- 1 No. roller shutter door and separate glazed pedestrian access door onto Central Courtyard
- Gross Internal Area = 1,853 sq ft (172.2 sq m)
- New Lease available - Rent £14,361 per annum plus VAT
Modern Trade Counter / Industrial / Warehouse Unit. Available Spring 2021.
Close proximity to Pontypridd Town Centre and the A470. Established trade, industrial and distribution location.
Gross Internal Area of Unit 8 = 1,853 sq ft (172.2 sq m). The unit has a roller shutter door and separate pedestrian access. Minimum eaves height 2.9m . Maximum eaves height 4.65m. Roller shutter door - 2.8 m Height, 3 m Width
Tenure and terms
Unit 8 is available on new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed. (Minimum term 5 years).
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value. £9,800 (2020/21 Multiplier 0.535 pence). Rates payable £5,243. The unit benefits from an element of small business rates relief. Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff CBC for further details and confirmation on this point.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each building contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge – budget contribution for 2020 is estimated to be £2,550 per annum (Excl.) The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or Joint Agents - Cushman & Wakefield on 02920 262288.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.