UNIT 8 NEWPORT BUSINESS CENTRE, CORPORATION ROAD, NEWPORT, NP19 4RF
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established Industrial and trade location
- Close proximity to the Southern Distribution Road & M4 Motorway
- Minimum eaves height 4.5 metres
- LED lighting
- Single level roller shutter door width 3 metres, height 3 metres
- Pedestrian access door
- WC facility
Preliminary Details - Well located light industrial / warehouse unit. Unit to be refurbished.
Well located light industrial / warehouse unit
Newport Business Centre is an established industrial and distribution estate located approximately 1.5 miles to the south east of the city. The Estate is strategically located in close proximity to the Newport Southern Distributor Road and the M4 Motorway.
Unit 8 is a mid-terraced unit measuring approximately 1,635 sq ft (151.90 sq m). Gross Internal Area. Unit to be refurbished.
Tenure and terms
Unit 8 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£10,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £8,400 (2023 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2022/23) *Rates payable £4,494 per annum Excl. *The unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief (50% to 66.6% relief / discount) - please contact Newport County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
The current estate management charge contribution attributable to Unit 8 is £1,000 per annum Excl. The Landlord insures the Building (not contents) the current annual premium is to be confirmed. VAT payable in addition.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact joint agents Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or Cooke & Arkwright / Knight Frank for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.