UNIT 8 WENTLOOG BUILDINGS, RUMNEY, CARDIFF, CF3 1TH
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Mid-terrace light industrial /warehouse unit
- Minimum eaves height 7 metres
- 1 No. level loading door (new)
- Fronting estate entrance
- Recently refurbished
- On site security (night)
Well located high bay warehouse unit
Wentloog Buildings is a multi-let industrial estate located on the eastern side of Cardiff in close proximity to Newport Road, and Eastern Avenue (A48). Situated approximately 5 miles south of Junction 30 of the M4 Motorway.
Mid-terrace light industrial / warehouse unit - recently refurbished Minimum eaves height 7 metres 1 No. level loading door = width 3.6 metres, height 4.9 metres Gross Internal Area = 5,545 sq ft (515.15 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 8 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£27,750 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition
Rateable Value = to be assessed (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2020/21) Please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Service Charge is applicable - current budget contribution for Unit 8 is £2,700 per annum (Excl.) In addition there is a cost for the on-site security guard (night) of £1,903.43 per annum (Excl.) Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - Premium determined by use, please contact for additional information. VAT applicable, payable on addition.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC to be provided.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.