UNIT 8 WENTLOOG BUILDINGS, RUMNEY, CARDIFF, CF3 1TH
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Mid-terrace light industrial /warehouse unit
- Minimum eaves height 7 metres
- 1 No. level loading door (new)
- Self-contained yard / access
- On site security (night)
HIGH BAY UNIT WITH COMPOUND / YARD
Wentloog Buildings is a multi-let industrial estate located on the eastern side of Cardiff in close proximity to Newport Road, and Eastern Avenue (A48). Situated approximately 5 miles south of Junction 30 of the M4 Motorway.
Mid-terrace light industrial / warehouse unit with separate entrance / compound. Minimum eaves height 7 metres 1 No. level loading door (electric) = width 3.6 metres, height 4.9 metres Gross Internal Area = 5,545 sq ft (515.15 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 8 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£27,750 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition
Rateable Value £15,250 (2023) Multiplier 53.5 pence, rates payable £8,159 per annum Excl. Please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Service Charge is applicable - current budget contribution for Unit 8 is £6,500 (Excl.) Year ending March 2025. This includes a contribution towards on site security during the night. Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - Premium determined by use, please contact for additional information. Budget figure 2023 - £1,735. VAT applicable, payable on addition.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or joint agents Cooke & Arkwright / Knight Frank.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.