Unit 9 Maritime Industrial Estate, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF37 1NY
TO LETEnquire Now
- Excellent road links
- Close proximity to Pontypridd Town Centre and A470
- Established trade, distribution and industrial location
- Occupiers in close vicinity include Post Office, Charter Hire, and Plumb Center
- Self-contained site (One Way System)
- 1 No. roller shutter door
- Separate glazed pedestrian access door onto Central Courtyard
- Gross Internal Area = 612 sq ft (56.9 sq m)
- New Lease available
- Rent £5,605 per annum plus VAT
Modern trade counter / light industrial / business unit
Close proximity to Pontypridd Town Centre and the A470.
Established trade, industrial and distribution location.
Maritime Industrial Estate is located on the southern outskirts of the town of Pontypridd just off Sardis Road which leads to the A4058. Pontypridd town centre and train station are with 0.5 miles of the estate. The A470 dual carriageway is located 1.5 miles away and links to the M4 Junction 32 (8 miles to the south) and Merthyr Tydfil to the north. Cardiff is situated approximately 12 miles to the south .
Gross Internal Area of Unit 9 = 612 sq ft (56.9 sq m). The unit has a roller shutter door and separate pedestrian access. Minimum eaves height 3m . Maximum eaves height 4.65m. Roller shutter door - 2.8 m Height, 3 m Width
Tenure and terms
Unit 9 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease. Our client is looking for a minimum 5 year term commitment albeit under certain circumstances they may consider permitting a tenant's break clause (within this period)
Rent / Price
£5,605 per annum exclusive
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates Current Rateable Value £3,850 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2021/22). Rates payable £2,059.75. Unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge. Budget service charge figure for unit 9 = £841 (reviewed December 2021). The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-117. Certificate available upon request.
Please contact Jenkins Best or alternatively Cushman and Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.