UNIT 9 SEAWAY PARADE, BAGLAN, PORT TALBOT, SA12 7BR
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 5,555 sqft (516.08 sq m)
Price: £32,500 per annum (Exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Close proximity to M4 Motorway - Junctions 41 & 42
- Occupiers in close proximity include Speedy Hire, Plumbase, and Holt JCB.
- Semi-detached unit on self-contained site
- Minimum eaves height 5.26 metres. Maximum eaves height 6.14m
- LED lights
- External - fenced yard area
- Accessed a single level access vehicular doors (4.26m wide x 4.93m high)
Preliminary details - Unit to be refurbished
Well-located light industrial / distribution unit - close proximity to M4 Motorway - junctions 41 & 42. Semi-detached unit with external yard / parking area.
Excellent road communications are provided to Junctions 41 & 42 of the M4 motorway, within 2 miles of the property. Swansea is located 7 miles to the West via the A48 and A483 trunk roads. Seaway Parade Industrial Estate is strategically located at the entrance to Baglan Energy Park and is recognised as an established industrial, distribution, and trade location. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Speedy Hire, Plumbase, and Holt JCB.
Semi-detached light industrial / warehouse unit. Gross Internal Area = 5,555 sq ft (516.07 sq m). Large self-contained external yard area - fenced and gated. The unit will be subject to refurbishment.
- Warehouse / production area = 4,253 sq ft
- Ground floor office / welfare = 660 sq ft
- First floor office = 642 sq ft
Tenure and terms
Unit 9 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease - for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£32,500 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value £23,000 (From April 2023). Multiplier 53.5 pence 2022/23 Rates payable £12,305 per annum Excl. Please contact Neath Port Talbot County Council for additional information / assistance - the property is located within the Baglan Enterprise Zone.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each building contributes a fair proportion of the overall estate service charge - budget details provided on request. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - current premium to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
D-82 copy available on request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact:
- Henry Best 07738 960012
- Anthony Jenkins 07768 233919
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.