UNIT 9A & 9B FREEMANS PARC, PENARTH ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8EQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime trade / industrial / out of town retail location
- Occupiers in close proximity include Screwfix, Lockn'Store, BMW, and Dreams
- Mid-terrace light industrial / trade / warehouse unit
- Eaves height - Min 2.55m, Max 6.90m
- 2 No. level loading doors (width 3.25 metres, height 3.25 metres)
- Integral office accommodation
- Kitchenette & WC facilities
- Available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease
WELL LOCATED LIGHT INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Freemans Parc is a well-located light industrial / trade estate with direct access to Penarth Road, a prime commercial location in Cardiff. The Estate is situated on the site of the former Freeman's Cigar Factory which was subject to a redevelopment that included a reconfiguration and refurbishment of the original premises and the construction of additional terraces of units on the site.
Unit 9A & 9B Freemans Parc is a mid-terraced unit of concrete frame construction with metal cladding elevations under a pitched roof. The unit offers open plan warehouse accommodation with a minimum eaves height of 2.55 metres and maximum eaves of 6.90 metres. The warehouse benefits from access via a single level roller shutter door (width 3.25 metres, height 3.25 metres) and separate pedestrian access. There is integral office accommodation, kitchenette and WC facilities to the front of the unit.
Externally, there is a shared forecourt offering a generous car parking provision.
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Estate service charge / building insurance
The Landlord insures the Building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant. The premium is dependent upon use - additional information available on request.
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.