UNIT 9A AVONDALE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CWMBRAN, TORFAEN, NP44 1UG
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established mixed use location including leisure, trade, industrial and distribution.
- Ground floor self contained office suite
- Internal reception area, 2 meeting rooms, 3 offices and open plan office
- Staff room and w.c. facilities
- Generous on-site car parking
- New Lease available
GROUND FLOOR OFFICE SUITE WITH PARKING - AVAILABLE EARLY 2024.
- Self-contained office suite
- Generous car parking
Cwmbran is a well-established business location about 5 miles north of Newport, 17 miles east of Cardiff and is the principal town within the unitary authority of Torfaen County Borough Council. The population of Cwmbran itself is approximately 46,915 (2011 Census) and is the sixth largest urban area in Wales. There are approximately 220,000 living within a 15 minute drive time. Avondale Industrial Estate is situated to the north of Cwmbran town centre with frontage to Avondale Road. There is good access to the M4 motorway via the A4051 or A4042 dual carriageway linking to junctions 26 and 25a respectively.
Unit 9A = 2,783sq ft ( 258.6 sq m) IPMS3
Tenure and terms
Unit 9A is available by way of a new effective Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£22,265 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £14,750 (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2023/4). Rates payable £7,891.25. Please contact Torfaen Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
External repairs and the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the building and the estate are covered by way of a service charge. Tenants pay service charge based on floor area occupied, the current annual budget contribution for Unit 9A is £4650 (Excl.) VAT is payable in addition. The occupier will be responsible maintaining the standard and quality of the suite. A proportion of the building insurance premium is also recovered by the Landlord - current annual premium / contribution for Unit 9A is £550 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed once vacated.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.