Unit A1 & A2 East Point Industrial Estate, Wentloog, Cardiff, CF3 2GA
TO LETEnquire Now
- New Lease Available
- Gross Internal Area 8,223 sq ft (763.9 sq m)
- End of Terrace Unit
- Potential to create a dedicated yard and parking area.
- Fenced and Gated Estate
- Excellent road links
- Established distribution / industrial location
Well located light industrial / warehouse unit
East Point Industrial Estate is located in the established industrial area of Wentloog, approximately 3 miles to the east of Cardiff City Centre, a 5 minute drive to the A48(M) which in turn links with the M4 Motorway at Junction 30 (heading west) and Junction 29 (heading east). The estate is accessed from Mardy Road via Lamby Way. Occupiers in the area include Royal Mail, Afon Wen Laundry and ALDI.
- Gross Internal Area = 8,223 sq ft (763.9 sq m)
- Built circa 1997 consisting of Steel portal frame construction with profile metal cladding, pitched roof, incorporating roof lights.
- A1 - Warehouse, stores and WC facilities.
- A2 - Warehouse with two storey office block.
- Minimum eaves height 5.5 metres / Maximum eaves height 7.2 metres
- Roller door height 4m x 3m width (Level)
- All mains services including gas available to the unit
- Tarmacadum forecourt providing vehicle parking and loading area
- Potential to create external compound / fenced and gated area
Tenure and terms
Unit A1/2 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed (minimum 5 years).
Rent / Price
£41,115 per annum (Exclusive) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value - To be re-assessed (previously assessed separately.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. The current annual contribution / budget for Unit A1/A2 is £2,700 (Exclusive). The landlord insures the unit and claims back from the tenant.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Please contact Jenkins Best on 029 20 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.