UNIT A2 ASHMOUNT BUSINESS PARK, UPPER FFOREST WAY, ENTERPRISE PARK, SWANSEA, SA6 8QR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime Commercial / Trade Location on Swansea Enterprise Park
- Excellent road links, 1.5 miles from M4
- Direct access from Upper Fforest Way
- Opposite Booker
- Occupiers on the Estate include Brammer, A&N Supplies, Electric Center, Plumb Center
- Single Level Loading Door
- Separate Trade Counter /Office Entrance
- Available To Let by way of a New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease - for a Term of Years to be agreed
- Unit to be refurbished.
Preliminary Details - Well located trade counter / warehouse unit - to be refurbished.
Unit A2 comprises a well located light industrial / trade unit on Swansea Enterprise Park's prime industrial / trade Estate.
Ashmount Business Park is located on the Swansea Enterprise Park - 3 miles north east of the City Centre . The Estate is situated at the northern end of the Park with main road frontage and direct access off Upper Fforest Way. Junction 45 of the M4 is just 1.5 miles away to the north. The immediate area is recognised as a prime trade and out of town retail location - occupiers in close proximity include Asda, Booker, Selco, and Costa.
Mid-terrace unit of steel portal frame construction. The unit provides a Gross Internal Area of approximately 5,618 sq ft (521.93 sq m) Includes 1st office accommodation of approximately 398 sq ft (36.95 sq m) Clear warehouse / production space with minimum eaves height of 5.4 metres, maximum eaves height of 7.3 metres. Single level loading door - width 3.5 metres, height 5 metres. Separate pedestrian access door to office and welfare accommodation. Front loading / car parking area.
Tenure and terms
New Full Repairing and Insuring Lease available - for a Term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£38,250 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £21,750 (2023 List) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence. Rates Payable £11,636 per annum Please contact Swansea County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of common areas - each unit on the Park contributes towards the overall estate charge. The current budget contribution allocated to Unit A2 is £2,860 annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. Building insurance premium to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
D-100 copy available on request.
Please contact Jenkins Best (02920 34 00 33) or Cushman & Wakefield (029 2026 2288) for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.