Unit B1b, B4 and B2 Avondale Business Park, Cwmbran, Torfaen. NP44 1XE.
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 20,651 sqft (1,918.54 sq m)
Price: £90,000 per annum (Exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Established industrial estate with excellent road links
- Two industrial / Warehouse units with office and wc facilities
- Roller shutter door to both units
- 0.55 acre fenced / gated yard
- New lease available (may sell)
TERRACED INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT - TO BE REFURBISHED.
Unit B1b comprises a terraced industrial unit with an office within its own fenced and gated compound to the front. Unit B2 comprises an end-terraced industrial unit benefitting from a large surfaced yard of 0.55 acres. The two units adjoin and could be amalgamated to create a single space. The roof and external elevations are clad with profile steel sheeting and access is provided by a roller shutter door to the front elevation.
Cwmbran is a well-established business location about 5 miles north of Newport, 17 miles east of Cardiff and is the principal town within the unitary authority of Torfaen County Borough Council. The population of Cwmbran itself is approximately 46,915 (2011 Census) and is the sixth largest urban area in Wales. There are approximately 220,000 living within a 15 minute drive time. Avondale Business Park is situated to the north of Cwmbran town centre with frontage to Avondale Road. There is good access to the M4 motorway via the A4051 or A4042 dual carriageway linking to junctions 26 and 25a respectively.
The unit is regular in shape and has an approximate gross internal floor area of 20,651 sq ft (1,918.54 sq m). Industrial unit B1b - 14,614 sq ft Office B4 - 562 sq ft Industrial unit B2- 5,475 sq ft
Tenure and terms
Available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed. Alternatively, a sale of the freehold interest may be considered.
Rent / Price
£90,000 per annum (exclusive). VAT applicable on all costs.
Rateable Value Unit B1b £60,000 (1st April 2023) Unit B2 £28,250 (1st April 2023) Multiplier 53.5p 2022/23. Contact Torfaen County Council for confirmation / more details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is a service charge to cover items including maintenance and management of the estate. Figure for 2023 = £5,260 (excl). Building insurance - Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - amount to be confirmed depending on use (budget figure £7,535). The tenant insurers the contents.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs
Energy Performance Certificate
D-85. Certificate available upon request.
For further information please contact joint agents Jenkins Best or Cushman Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.