UNIT B2 TO B6, NEWPORT BUSINESS CENTRE, CORPORATION ROAD, NEWPORT, NP19 4RF
TO LETEnquire Now
- Close proximity to Newport SDR and M4 Motorway
- Direct road frontage / prominence - excellent visibility / potential for signage
- 24 hour access, CCTV, fenced perimeter and automatic security gate (out of hours)
- 5 No. level roller shutter doors
- Potential for yard / compound
- New full repairing and insuring Lease available
Modern Warehouse Unit with 5 No. Roller Shutter Doors and Roadside Prominence
Well-located warehouse / trade unit with 5 No. roller shutter doors and excellent road prominence.
Newport Business Centre is an established industrial and distribution estate located approximately 1.5 miles to the south east of the city centre of Newport. Corporation Road links to the Newport southern distributor road providing excellent road links to the M4 via junctions 24 to the east and 28 to the west. The estate is in close proximity also to ABP Port of Newport and Newport Retail Park. Unit B2 to B6 benefits from main road frontage / prominence to Corporation Road offering excellent potential for signage (subject to planning).
Unit B2 to B6 is a modern warehouse unit benefitting from; 5 No. level roller shutter doors (electric) Width 4 metres, Height 5 metres. Steel portal frame, minimum eaves height 5.9 metres, maximum eaves height 7.1 metres Small office and welfare pod / unit within warehouse External loading / circulation area - potential to create yard / compound area Total Gross Internal Area = 18,881 sq ft (1,754.13 sq m) The estate benefits from 24 hour access and has CCTV coverage and security gate (out of hours).
Tenure and terms
Unit B2 to B6 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£90,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value to be confirmed.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate management charge will be levied to cover the cost of the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. The estate management charge applicable to Unit B2 to B6 is £6,500 plus VAT and contributes towards items such as the Estate CCTV system, security gates, landscaping, and wider management of the common parts of the Estate. The Landlord insures the unit an recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - current premium to be confirmed. The Tenant insures their own contents.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Grade C = 63 Copy of Energy Performance Certificate is available to be downloaded / can be provided on request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact; Henry Best E: email@example.com M: 07738960012 Ross Jenkins E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07395793588
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.