Unit B31 Riverside, Treforest Industrial Estate, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF37 5YB
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 1,063 sqft (98.76 sq m)
Price: £12,500 per annum (Exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Prime Commercial Location = Treforest Industrial Estate
- Excellent Road Links
- Mid-Terrace Light Industrial / Trade / Warehouse Unit
- Gross Internal Area 1,063 sq ft (98.75 sq m)
- Unit currently qualifies for 100% Small Business Rates Relief
- Up and Over door 2.5m high x 2.5m wide
- Min eaves height 3m, max eaves height 4m
MODERN MID TERRACE TRADE COUNTER / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT .
The Riverside area is characterised by small and medium sized workshop / warehouse units. The properties are accessed via the Northern Treforest interchange of the A470. Treforest Estate railway station is just a short walk from the units.
Treforest Industrial Estate is strategically located adjacent to the A470 Cardiff to Merthyr Tydfil dual carriageway, with easily accessible junctions immediately to the North and South of the Estate. J32 of the M4 motorway lies approximately 3 miles to the South. The estate benefits from a dedicated train station, with a 20 minute journey time to Cardiff City Centre, where intercity connections are available.
- Unit B31 measures 1,063 sq ft (98.75 sq m).
- 1 No. Level Loading Door.
- Single W.C
- Forecourt loading and parking
Tenure and terms
Unit B31 is available on a New Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£12,500 per annum (Exclusive). VAT payable in addition. Rent is payable Quarterly in advance by Direct Debit
Rateable Value £5,700 (2017 List) Rates Payable £3,049.50 per annum (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2022/23)*.
*Unit currently qualifies for 100% Small Business Rates Relief - contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate. The current annual contribution for Unit B31 IS £220 per annum Excl. Year ending 31/12/2023.
The estimated Building Insurance Premium payable is - To be confirmed (Might vary dependent upon use).
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-111. Certificate available upon request.
Further information can be obtained from agents Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.