UNIT C1 COEDCAE LANE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PONTYCLUN, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF72 9HG
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established Industrial/Trade counter location
- Excellent road links
- Recently Refurbished
- Occupiers include Travis Perkins, Toolstation, Screwfix, and Howdens
- Prominent end of terrace unit
- Available by way of a new Lease
REFURBISHERD END OF TERRACE TRADE COUNTER / LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Well located trade counter / light industrial unit
Coedcae Lane Industrial Estate is an established business location, situated approximately 3 miles north of junction 34 of the M4 motorway, via the A4119 dual carriageway and the A473. Cardiff is approximately 9 miles to the east and Bridgend is approximately 10 miles to the west.
End of terrace unit measuring 1,871 sq ft (173.82 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit C1 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£11,500 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value (2017 rating list) £6,200. (Multiplier £0.535 2020-21) Rates payable £3,317 per annum. The unit would currently qualify for an element of Small Business Rates Relief - please contact the Local Authority for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge is payable by the ingoing tenant for a proportion of the costs in maintaining and upgrading the common parts of the estate.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Performance rating band D (83). Available to download.
For further information please contact the joint agents Jenkins Best - 02920 34 00 33 or Cushman & Wakefield- 029 2026 2200
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.