UNIT C10 QUEENS ROAD, BRIDGEND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BRIDGEND, CF31 3RW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on Bridgend Industrial Estate - Strategic South Wales location
- Excellent road access to Bridgend town centre and J.35 and J.36 of the M4
- 2 no. loading doors and gated /fenced yard area
- Separate car park area (27 spaces)
- Single storey ancillary accommodation
TO BE REFURBISHED - WELL LOCATED INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
The property comprises a modern detached unit of steel frame construction with generous car parking and fenced yard area.
The Bridgend Industrial Estate comprises a large mixed use development comprising a number of large stand-alone industrial facilities, smaller estates, offices, development plots and a small ‘retail quarter’. In total the estate extends to an estimated 3 million sq feet of commercial space on approximately 300 acres. Queens Road is centrally positioned on the estate and is accessed directly off Western Avenue, one of the main arterial routes on the Estate. Neighbouring occupiers include Spectrum Technologies, and South Wales Police.
Total Gross Internal Area 25,953 sq.ft. (2,411 sq m) Site area ; 1.48 acres (0.6 ha) Min eaves 3.8m rising to 7.33 m 2 no loading doors and gated /fenced yard area Separate car park area (27 spaces)
Tenure and terms
The unit is available to let on a full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£123,280 per annum (exclusive). VAT applicable on all costs.
Rateable Value £62,500 (2017 List) Multiplier £0.535 (2021/22). Rates payable £33,437.50 per annum (Excl.). For confirmation or further details please contact Bridgend County Council.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is payable by the tenant to contribute to maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the Estate. Budget figure £6,530. Further details available upon request. Building insurance- The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - budget figure £3,830 (amount to be confirmed dependent on use). The tenant insures their contents.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate
C-64. Certificate available upon request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact joint Agents Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or DLP Surveyors.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.