UNIT D1 WEST POINT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PENARTH ROAD, VALE OF GLAMORGAN, CF64 1ND
TO BUYEnquire Now
- End of terrace business unit with yard
- Mix of storage and office space
- Popular location off Penarth Road
- Flexible Lease terms also considered
WELL LOCATED BUSINESS UNIT UNIT WITH SECURE YARD
- End of terrace light industrial / business unit
- Comprising ground floor storage with ancillary facilities and first floor offices
- Steel portal frame construction
- Insulated metal profile cladding to elevations and roof
- Minimum eaves height 5.25 metres
- Maximum eaves height 7.2 metres
- Single manual roller shutter loading door, width 3 metres, height 3.5 metres
- First floor offices include full glazed partitions
- WC and kitchen facilities
- External - self-contained yard / compound
Unit D1 is located on the established West Point Industrial off Penarth Road. The Estate lies within the Vale of Glamorgan and both Penarth and Cardiff city centre are in close proximity. The Estate benefits from excellent road access with the A4323 PDR less than 5 minutes from the Estate via Penarth Road. The location is an established trade / distribution / industrial area with occupiers within the immediate vicinity including Greggs, Trek Bikes, Porsche, Crown Decorator Centre, and Ford Commercial Vehicles.
Ground Floor = 215.26 sq m (2,317 sq ft) First Floor = 152.73 sq m (1,644 sq ft) TOTAL = 367.98 sq m (3,961 sq ft) Gross Internal Area
Tenure and terms
Freehold with vacant possession £250,000 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. Unit D1 is available alternatively by way of a new Lease - flexible terms considered.
Rent / Price
£250,000 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £19,750 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21) Current Rates payable £10,566.25 per annum Excl. contact Vale of Glamorgan Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
D1 contributes towards the costs of the estate maintenance (common areas) budget to be confirmed. Annual buildings insurance to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
An EPC has been commissioned and will be available shortly
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact; Henry Best (07738 960012) email@example.com
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.