UNIT F3, St David’s Close off MAIN AVENUE, TREFOREST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 5UR
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 1,880 sqft (174.66 sq m)
Price: £50,000 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Located at Treforest Industrial Estate
- Prime South Wales Commercial location
- Excellent road links via A470 and M4
- Detached unit located just off Main Avenue on 0.64 acres
- Rent £50,000 per annum (Excl.)
- Roller shutter door 3.6m wide x 3.6m high
- Min eaves 3.7m max eaves 5.9m
WELL LOCATED SECURE YARD WITH WORKSHOP AND OFFICE
Treforest Industrial Estate is a well established commercial location with excellent connectivity via the A470. Unit F3 is a detached unit on a fenced site situated at the Southern end of the estate ,in close proximity to Castle Bingo. The unit comprises the following specification:
- Steel frame construction
- Detached warehouse / workshop
- Minimum eaves height 2.4 metres
- Maximum eaves height 4.3 metres
- Single Level roller shutter door - width 3.6 metres, height 3.6 metres
- Office block including WC's
Treforest Industrial Estate is strategically located adjacent to the A470 Cardiff to Merthyr Tydfil dual carriageway, with easily accessible junctions immediately to the North and South of the Estate. J32 of the M4 motorway lies approximately 3 miles to the South. The Estate benefits from a dedicated train station, with a 20 minute journey time to Cardiff City Centre, where intercity connections are available.
Gross Internal Area - 1,880 sq ft (174.7 sq m). Site area 0.64 acres
Tenure and terms
Available by way on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a maximum term of 3 years. The Lease will contain a Landlord’s redevelopment break clause at anytime subject to 6 month’s notice.
Rent / Price
£50,000 per annum (Exclusive of VAT)
Occupier will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value £21,500 (2017 Listing). Rates payable £11,502.20 per annum (2021/22 Multiplier 53.5 pence) Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate - the current annual budget for Unit F3 is circa £1,306 plus VAT. Year ending Dec 23. The Landlord insures the Unit and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - current premium to be confirmed and is dependent on use.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Certificate available on request.
To arrange a viewing or further information please constant Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.