Unit F5 -Former Evans Halshaw Car Showroom / Garage, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, CF37 5UR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located at Treforest Industrial Estate
- Prime South Wales Commercial location- Excellent road links via A470 and J.32 of the M4 / Cardiff
- Gross Internal Area 23,291 sq ft (2,164.6 sq m)
- Frontage to Main Avenue
- Previously used as a car showroom and garage - suitable for a variety of uses ( SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
PRELIMINARY LISTING -PREVIOUSLY USED AS A CAR SHOWROOM / GARAGE - SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES ( SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
Treforest Industrial Estate is a well established commercial location with excellent connectivity via the A470. Unit F5 is a detached unit with main road frontage at the Southern end of the estate ,in close proximity to Dept. of Work & Pensions offices and Castle Bingo.
Gross Internal Area - 23,291 sq ft (2,164.6 sq m).PRELIMINARY LISTING - UNIT TO BE REFURBISHED / REDEVELOPED
Tenure and terms
Available by way on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a maximum term of 3 years. The Lease will contain a Landlord’s redevelopment break clause at anytime subject to 6 month’s notice.
Rent / Price
Occupier will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value to be re-assessed (2021/22 Multiplier 53.5 pence)
Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate - £5,095 .Further details available on application. Year ending Dec 23.
The Landlord insures the Unit and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - current premium to be confirmed and is dependent on use.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To arrange a viewing or further information please constant Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.