UNIT J7, GELLIHIRION INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RHYDYFELIN, PONTYPRIDD, CF37 5SX
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 2,366 sqft (219.81 sq m)
Price: £15,400 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Excellent road communications - close proximity to A470 and J32 of the M4 Motorway
- Adjacent to Tesco Extra and Midway Retail Park
- Established Distribution and Industrial Location
- Occupiers on the Estate include Greenhams, Volvo and Savoire Beds
- End of terrace unit within a gated compound
- Gross Internal Area 2,366 sq ft (219.81 sq m)
- All mains services
END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Recently refurbished end of terrace unit within a fenced compound. Well located close to the A470 offering easy access to J.32 of the M4 Motorway and Cardiff.
Gellihirion Industrial Estate is located 6 miles north of Cardiff City Centre. The Estate has excellent road communications situated adjacent to the A470 dual carriageway which provides direct and quick access to the M4 motorway (Junction 32) 3 miles to the south. The upper boat junction is in close proximity, the estate is adjacent to Tesco Extra and Midway Retail Park and close to Treforest Industrial Estate.
Unit J7 comprises an end of terrace unit with steel portal frame construction and brick/blockwork lower elevations. Internally there is an office and WC facilities. Gross Internal Area 2,366 sq ft (219.81 sq m) Minimum eaves height 3.97 metres, maximum eaves height 6.78 metres. Vehicular access is via single loading door of 3 metres wide by 4 metres high. The premises is within a fenced and gated compound.
Tenure and terms
Unit J7 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£15,400 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition
Occupiers are responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value £12,250 (2017 List). Rates payable £6,443.50 per annum (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2022/23). Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff CBC for confirmation / additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, the current annual budget for Unit J7 is £520 per annum (Excl.) Year ending 31/12/2023. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - amount to be confirmed - subject to details and proposed use.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
Please contact the joint agents for additional information or to arrange a viewing - Jenkins Best or Cushman & Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.