UNIT K6 SOUTH POINT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CLOS MARION, CARDIFF, CF10 4SP
TO LETEnquire Now
- Modern light industrial / business unit
- Close proximity to Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay
- Excellent road links - new A4232 link to Cardiff Bay
- Full height warehouse accommodation with integral 2 storey office
- Warehouse - minimum eaves height 5.35 metres
- Single level roller shutter door (rear)
- Separate glazed pedestrian entrance at front of unit
- Allocated car parking
MODERN WELL LOCATED BUSINESS UNIT WITH OFFICE AND FULL HEIGHT WAREHOUSE
- Modern light industrial unit / business / trade unit
- Mid-terrace unit.
- 2 storey office and welfare accommodation with rear full height warehouse.
- Warehouse - minimum eaves height 5.35 metres.
- Single level roller shutter door, approx. 3.5 metres wide, 4.5 metres high.
- 3 Phase electric supply
South Point is strategically located 1.5 miles to the south of Cardiff city centre and less than 1 mile from Cardiff Bay. The estate benefits from excellent access via the A4232, Ocean Way, and Rover Way and is located next to the entrance to ABP Port of Cardiff and Cardiff Heliport. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include SIG, ERIKS, Portacabin, and Bagnalls.
Gross Internal Area 2,169 sq ft (201.5 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit K6 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£16,500 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £12,250 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence 2020/21 Rates payable £6,553.75 per annum Excl. Contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
The current estate service charge budget applicable to Unit K6 is £975 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. Please note the service charge is variable. The Landlord insures the premises and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current annual premium is £600 per annum (Excl.).
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Current EPC Grade E-113
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sole agents Jenkins Best. Henry Best (07738 960012) firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.