UNIT18C FREEMANS PARC, PENARTH ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8TW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime trade / industrial / out of town retail location
- Occupiers in close proximity include Screwfix, Hemmels, Dreams
- Prominent light industrial / trade / warehouse unit
- Front level loading door
- Available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease
REFURBISHED WELL LOCATED WAREHOUSE / TRADE UNIT
- Light industrial / distribution / trade unit
- End of terrace
- Min. eaves height 4.58 metres, max. eaves height 5.9 metres
- Roller shutter door = width 4.3 metres, height 4.98 metres
- New LED lighting
Prime trade / retail location on the Western side of Cardiff - Penarth Road is one of the main arterial routes with excellent road connectivity to the city centre and to Cardiff Bay and M4 (J33) via the PDR A4232.Freemans Parc benefits from frontage and direct access from Penarth Road. Occupiers on the Park include Hemmels, Hancocks Cash & Carry, FW Homestores, and the Pram Centre. A new Costa Drive-thru is under construction on the Estate. In close proximity other occupiers include Screwfix, Dreams, Kia, Ford, Volvo, and Honda.
Total gross internal area = 2,659 sq ft (247.02 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 18C is available to let on new Full Repairing and Insuring terms to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£20,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
RV £13,250 (2017 List) (Multiplier 53.5p 2020/21) Current rates payable = £7,088.75 Please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Current Estate Service Charge contribution £820 per annum plus VAT. Building insurance premium to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional fees.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating C-70
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents - Jenkins Best, Cooke & Arkwright, and Knight Frank.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.