UNITS 1 & 2 STUART CLOSE TRADE PARK, PENARTH ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8QF
TO LETEnquire Now
- To be refurbished
- Self-contained site
- Large secure yard (rear)
- Large front and side car park / yard
- Prominence to Penarth Road
- 4 level loading doors
- Available as a whole or can be split
PROMINENT WAREHOUSE / TRADE UNIT WITH LARGE SECURE YARD
- Warehouse / distribution / trade unit with large yard
- Unit to be refurbished
Established trade and industrial location less than 2 miles from Cardiff city centre. The property has prominence to Penarth Road one of the main arterial routes and occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Screwfix, Costa, Greggs, Porsche, Dreams, and Jaguar Landrover.
Former secure distribution / warehouse facility occupying a self-contained site. The property currently provides 2 warehouse units that can be split or combined. Each unit benefits from 2 front and 2 rear loading doors (4 in total). There is a large car parking / front yard area and a secure / fenced rear yard area accessed via Stuart Close. The property is to be refurbished - available as a whole or can be split.
Tenure and terms
Available on sub-lease / assignment on terms to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£98,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
RV £78,000 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence 2021/22, Rates Payable £41,730 contact Cardiff Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Estate service charge contribution - to be confirmed Building insurance premium - to be confirmed
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the granting of a lease.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the joint agents - Jenkins Best or BNP Paribas Real Estate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.