UNITS 23 to 26, PONTYMISTER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RISCA, NEWPORT, NP11 6NP
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located trade / industrial / distribution estate
- Adjacent to A467 dual carriageway
- Occupiers on the estate include Screwfix
- Estate adjacent to Tesco Extra, Aldi and KFC.
- Prominent block of units at the entrance to the estate
- Gross internal area 3,439 sq ft (319.5 sq m)
PROMINENT TRADE COUNTER / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNITS
Well located light industrial / warehouse / trade unit - occupiers on the Estate include Screwfix. Adjacent to Tesco Extra, Aldi and KFC.
Pontymister industrial estate is conveniently situated adjacent to the A467 dual carriageway which provides direct access to Junction 28 of the M4 Motorway, approximately 4 miles to the south. The estate is a popular trade and industrial location - occupiers on the estate include Screwfix. The estate is adjacent to Tesco Extra, Aldi and KFC.
Prominent detached units. Gross Internal Area 3,439 sq ft (319.5 sq m)
- Unit 26 - Steel portal frame . Min eaves 2.57m. Max eaves 4.28m. Internal office and w.c. Single up and over access door. 3.6m wide by 3m high
- Unit 25 - Steel frame . Min eaves 3.1m. Max eaves 3.7m. Single roller shutter door. 2.4m wide. 2.5m high.
- Unit 24 - Steel frame. Min eaves 3.1m. Max eaves 3.7m. Single roller shutter door. 2.4m wide. 2.5m high.
- Unit 23 - Steel portal frame . Min eaves 2.57m. Max eaves 4.28m. Internal office and w.c. Single roller shutter door. 3.6m wide. 3m high.
Tenure and terms
Units 23 to 26 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
On application. VAT is chargeable on all figures.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value - To be jointly re-assessed (current assessments below). Multiplier 53.5p 2022/23.
- Unit 26 -Rateable Value - £8,200 (2017 List)
- Unit 25 -Rateable Value - £3,500 (2017 List)
- Unit 24 -Rateable Value - £3,500 (2017 List)
- Unit 23 -Rateable Value - £8,500 (2017 List)
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, budget annual figure £3,970 (service charge year ending September 2022). The Landlord insures the unit and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - annual premium to be confirmed.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
The units has the following energy performance rating.
- Unit -26 D (94).
- Unit 25 - To be re-assessed after refurbishment.
- Unit -24 C (53).
- Unit -23 E (120).
Please contact Jenkins Best for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.