Units 5,6 & 7 Pontnewynydd Industrial Estate, Pontypool, Torfaen, NP4 6YW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on an established Estate - occupiers include Howdens Joinery, Castle Plumbing and Screwfix
- Gross Internal Area 4,426 sq ft
- 3 No. Level Roller Shutter Doors
- Excellent external circulation and car parking provision
TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Units 5,6 & 7 Pontnewynydd Industrial Estate comprises a prominent Terrace trade counter, warehouse / light industrial unit of steel portal frame construction. The unit benefits from 3 No. Level loading roller shutter doors and generous circulation and car parking provision. Occupiers on this well located estate include Howdens Joinery, Screwfix and Castle Plumbing.
Tenure and terms
Available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed. Minimum lease term is 5 years albeit under certain circumstances a tenant's break maybe considered.
Rent / Price
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value To be re-assessed. (Multiplier 53.5p 2021/22). Please contact Torfaen County Council for further details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each building contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge – budget contribution for 2021 is estimated to be £2,473. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - annual premium to be confirmed.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or Joint Agents - Cushman & Wakefield on 02920 262288.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.