UNITS M2 – M6, THE LEVELS, CAPITAL BUSINESS PARK, CARDIFF, CF3 2PU
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 27,056 sqft (2,513.58 sq m)
Price: £155,600 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- High quality industrial / warehouse unit
- Unit can potentially be split from 5,634 sq ft
- Located at Cardiff's premier business park with excellent road links
- Security lodge and 24 hour on site presence
- Open plan production / warehouse accommodation
- Two storey office block with ancillary facilities
- 3 phase electricity and gas
- Minimum eaves height of 6m. Maximum eaves height 7M.
- Forecourt car parking and loading / unloading area
HIGH QUALITY INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit M2- M6 comprises a high quality, terraced industrial unit of steel portal frame construction offering clear warehouse space. Externally the property benefits from good car parking and loading/circulation space.
Capital Business Park is recognised as the premier Industrial / Trade and Distribution location in Cardiff. The park comprises over 500,000 sq ft of accommodation set within landscaped grounds and is home to over 55 businesses. Established businesses at the Park include Aldi, Everest, Morrells, Shred-it and Llandaff Laminates. The Park is located approximately 4 miles from Cardiff City Centre and benefits from excellent road access being a 5-minute drive from the A48(M) which links to Junction 30 (Cardiff Gate) of the M4 motorway. Capital Business Park also benefits from public transport connections. There is a bus stop at the entrance to the Park which provides direct routes to Cardiff City Centre.
Gross Internal Area 27,056 sq ft (2,513.5 sq m) Two storey office block with ancillary facilities 5 No. roller shutter doors - 3.5 m wide 5m high Maximum eaves - 7m The unit can potentially be split to offer units from 5,364 sq ft
Tenure and terms
Unit M2 -M6 is available on a new Full Repairing lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£155,600 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value - £77,000. Rate in the £ is 0.535p (2021/22). Rates payable £41,195. Please contact Cardiff County Borough Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is a service charge payable to contribute towards the upkeep of the common parts of the estate and security. The current annual service charge is £23,810 (Excl.) The Landlord insures the Building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current Building Insurance premium is £4,330 (Excl.). Tenant to insure their contents.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
C-68. Certificate available upon request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.