UNITS W4 & W5 CAPITAL BUSINESS PARK, CARDIFF, CF3 2PW
TO LETEnquire Now
- High quality business units located at Cardiff's premier business park
- Excellent road links
- Security lodge and 24 hour on site presence
- Open plan warehouse with ground and first floor offices with WC facilities
- 3 phase electricity
- Minimum eaves height of 5.2m
- Ample car parking to the front and loading to the rear
TWO ADJACENT HIGH QUALITY INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNITS
Units W4 & W5 Capital Business Park are two high quality, mid-terrace industrial units each of the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Two-storey office accommodation to the front
- Integral WC and kitchenette facilities
- Office staff & visitor parking to the front
- Warehouse space to the rear
- Warehouse staff parking and loading/circulation space to the rear
- Both units can be combined
Capital Business Park is recognised as the premier Industrial / Trade and Distribution location in Cardiff. The park comprises over 500,000 sq ft of accommodation set within landscaped grounds and is home to over 55 businesses. Established businesses at the Park include Aldi, Everest, Morrells, Shred-it and Llandaff Laminates. The Park is located approximately 4 miles from Cardiff City Centre and benefits from excellent road access being a 5-minute drive from the A48(M) which links to Junction 30 (Cardiff Gate) of the M4 motorway. Capital Business Park also benefits from public transport connections. There is a bus stop at the entrance to the Park which provides direct routes to Cardiff City Centre.
Gross Internal Area 11,032 sq ft (1,24.87 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Units W4 & W5 are available on a new Full Repairing lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£81,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value - £50,500. Rate in the £2021/22 - 0.535p. Rates payable £27,017.50 Please contact Cardiff County Borough Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is a fixed maintenance charge payable to contribute towards the upkeep of the exterior of the property and common parts of the estate. The Estate Maintenance Charge is £9,708 per annum (Excl.) The Landlord insures the Building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current Building Insurance premium for 2021 is £1,765 (Excl.)
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 .
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.