VIADUCT ROAD, PORT OF BARRY, BARRY VALE OF GLAMORGAN, CF63 4JB
TO LETEnquire Now
- Self-contained site
- Portal frame warehouse, min. eaves 4.5 metres, max. 6.7 metres
- Single level electric roller shutter (width 4.5 metres, height 4.5 metres)
- Large site area of circa 1.26 acres (0.51 hectares)
PRELIMNARY DETAILS - DETACHED WAREHOUSE WITH LARGE YARD / SITE
Well located portal frame warehouse on a large self-contained site
The Port of Barry is located approximately 9 miles west of Cardiff and is accessed via the B4267 and the A4055. Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway is located approximately 10 miles to the north and is accessed via the A4050 and the A4232 dual carriageway. The Port benefits from passenger and freight rail links to both Cardiff city centre (to the east) and Cardiff Airport (to the west). Road = M4 J33 - 16km / 10 miles Rail = Rail access capability Air = Cardiff - 14.5 km / 9 miles The site is located off David Davies Road on the northern area of the Port.
Warehouse 15,182 sq ft (1,410 sq m) Total site area 1.26 acres (0.51 hectares)
Tenure and terms
The current Tenant is in the process of vacating - unit and site to be cleared. New Lease available for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rent £68,750 per annum (Excl.) VAT charged in addition.
Occupier responsible for Business Rates - the Rateable Value for the unit and current yard is £34,500 (Multiplier 53.5 pence) Rates Payable £18,457.50 per annum Excl. *This will likely increase as it does not include the whole site area. Further details from Vale of Glamorgan Council.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge will be payable for the estate services provided - budget to be confirmed. (Subject to VAT at the standard rate).
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
An EPC has been commissioned and will be made available.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - firstname.lastname@example.org - T: 02920 340033 - M: 07738 960012 or Chris Yates at Cushman & Wakefield
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.