Waterside Business Park, Enterprise Park, Swansea
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established business park / office location - adjacent occupiers include JCP and DWP
- High quality ground floor office suite
- Large open plan floor plate
- Refurbished to Grade A specification
- Self-contained - including own WC's
- Comfort cooling
- Fully accessible raised floors
- DDA compliant
- Generous car parking
- Public transport links
- New Lease available for a term of years to be agreed
- Immediately available
- Rent £97,500 per annum Excl.
Refurbished Grade A Office Suite
Waterside Business Park is the premier office development within the heart of the vibrant Swansea Enterprise Park. Occupiers include JCP Solicitors and DWP. High quality self-contained ground floor office suite available within Building 3 by way of a new Lease.
Waterside Business Park is located within the heart of the Swansea Enterprise Park - adjacent to the Fendrod Lake and in close proximity to the Mercure Hotel. The city centre and Swansea Rail Station is less than 3 miles from the Park and the M4 is easily accessible being only 2.5 miles away (Junction 45). Occupiers on the Park include JCP Solicitors and DWP.
Swansea is the second largest city in Wales with a local population in Wales with a local population of 244,500 (2016) and a catchment of 685,000 within the Swansea Bay City Region. Major occupiers in the area include DVLA, Admiral, and TSB. Major investment and expansion has continued within Swansea's higher education sector with both Swansea University and University of Wales Trinity St Davids with new campus and facilities being developed recently.
Waterside Business Park is located within a Tier 1 area for financial assistance. Interested parties should seek advice from the Welsh Government and Swansea County Council - contact details can be provided.
Self-contained ground floor office suite.
Area 8,381 sq ft (778.59 sq m) IPMS3
Large open plan floor plate
Refurbished to a Grade A standard
Specification includes comfort cooling and accessible raised floors
Tenure and Terms
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease - for a Term of years to be agreed.
£97,500 per annum (Exclusive). VAT payable in addition.
To be re-assessed. Currently assessed with first floor - additional information / current RV can be provided, alternatively please contact Swansea County Council.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Estate / Building Service Charge
A service charge is applicable for maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the Building - internal and external common areas.
The current annual contribution for this Suite is £12,121.04 (Exclusive). VAT payable in addition.
The current annual Building Insurance Premium is £822.01 (Exclusive). VAT payable in addition.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Henry Best at Jenkins Best.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.