ZONE 1 & 2, EASTERN BUSINESS PARK. BENNETT STREET, BRIDGEND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CF31 3SH
TO BUYEnquire Now
Size: 117,875 sqft (10,950.94 sq m)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Prime manufacturing / distribution unit
- Strategic South Wales location at Bridgend Industrial Estate
- Close proximity to M4 Motorway - excellent road communications
- Excellent access
- Secure site
- High quality production area and offices with distribution warehouse
- Gross Internal Area 117,875 sq ft (10,951 sq m)
High quality production / warehouse unit located in close proximity to M4 Motorway. For Sale (Freehold) or available To Let by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Bridgend Industrial Estate is located mid way between Swansea and Cardiff with excellent road links to the M4 motorway via junctions 35 and 36. Bennett Street is situated towards the eastern end of the estate and the property occupies a prominent corner position. The site benefits from front entrance / access from Bennett Street and rear access via North Road. Adjoining occupiers include KIA Motors (Car Showroom) DX Secure, Mobile Mini, and City Electrical Factors.
The property forms the main part of the former Harman Becker manufacturing and R&D facility which was originally constructed in the mid to late 1980's. Total Gross Internal Area for Zone 1 and 2 combined = 117,875 sq ft (10,951 sq m) Zone 1: Production / Warehouse 49,315 sq ft (4,582 sq m) Production Area Offices 12,713 sq ft (1,181 sq m) Production Welfare Facilities 3,211 sq ft (298 sq m) Offices, Reception 17,804 sq ft (1,654 sq m) TOTAL 83,043 sq ft (7,175 sq m) ZONE 2: Warehouse Area 14,673 sq ft (1,371.53 sq m) Reception / Welfare 12,380 sq ft (1,150.15 sq m) First Floor Office / Welfare 7,688 sq ft (714.25 sq m) TOTAL 34,832 sq ft (3,235.93 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Zone 1 & 2 are available to purchase Freehold. Alternatively, a new Lease would be considered. .
Rent / Price
£4,500,000 (Exclusive.) VAT payable in addition.
Zone 1 RV £223,000 (2017 List). Rates payable £119,305 per annum (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2020/21) Zone 2 RV £101,000 (2017 List). Rates payable £54,035 per annum (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2020/21) Contact Bridgend County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the common areas of the estate = amount TBC
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Please contact Jenkins Best (029 2034 0033) or Joint Agents Knight Frank (029 20 492492) for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.